Dental and Vision Insurance
When you see a dentist for routine appointments and unexpected procedures, dental insurance can help reduce the burden of out-of-pocket expenses.
Don't let a trip to the dentist leave a hole in your bank account
Regular dental appointments help maintain not only your oral health but your overall wellness since dental problems can lead to other health problems if left unattended. Most health insurance doesn't cover dental procedures, but our dental insurance can help.
With dental insurance through Colonial Life, you can get coverage for regular dental visits and more extensive procedures, including:
- Tooth removal
Dental insurance lets you focus on getting the oral care you need to keep your smile — and body — healthy.
How Dental Insurance Through Colonial Life Works
Dental Insurance through Colonial Life provides benefits for a variety of covered procedures, from routine cleanings to root canals.
Our dental insurance plans:
- Give you the freedom to see an extensive network of in-network dentists
- Provide immediate coverage for routine cleanings and X-rays
- Offer several family plan options to help with care for your spouse and/or dependents up to age 26
- Can be kept even if you change jobs
Orthodontia and vision coverages are also available as optional add-ons. Costs and waiting periods for certain procedures vary, so talk with your Aegisys benefits counselor to learn more.
Protect your vision with additional coverage
Colonial Life’s dental insurance offers optional vision coverage to help pay for eye exams and materials, such as glasses and contact lenses. This coverage can help you maintain healthy vision and overall wellness, as well as provide valuable financial protection for you, your spouse and dependent children.
Visit the eye doctor who’s right for you
With Colonial Life’s vision insurance, you have access to a national vision network that includes independent optometrists, ophthalmologists and retail stores like Walmart, Sam’s Club Optical, Costco, Pearle Vision and Target.
Eye exams and materials (frames, lenses) can be purchased from different locations and providers. For example, you could have an eye exam with your favorite eye care professional and order contacts online.
Our dental and vision insurance is designed with both employees and employers in mind
Employers and HR professionals
- Provide a sound benefits package that can help attract and retain high-performing employees, without incurring additional company expenses
- Manage the increasing costs of coverage through voluntary benefits and potential savings
- Offer access to a nationwide network and allow for substantial discounts by seeing an in-network provider
- Are portable so employees can keep their coverage even if they change jobs
- May be supplemented even further with optional orthodontic and vision coverage
- Reduce administrative burden by leveraging Colonial Life's enrollment solutions and 24/7 support
Your employees and their families
- Provide dental coverage for preventive, basic and major services
- Have coverage options for your spouse and/or dependents
- Optional vision rider is available to help pay for eye exams and materials, such as glasses and contact lenses.
- Some policies are portable, allowing employees to keep their coverage even if they change jobs
Ready to find out more? Get started today!
Let us demonstrate how you can start financially protecting yourself and your family.