Prepare for Success!
From products to end-to-end service, we're committed to developing strong, long-lasting partnerships that help you protect your client relationships and grow your business.
A Partner You Can Trust
Put simply, Brokers like you have many options to help get the work done. But the more you learn about us and the more you work with us, we think you’ll see we’re a partner you can trust.
We Have the Tools to Help You Grow.
Being an Aegisys partner has its privileges. Broker partners have access to our secure site, allowing you to view your compensation, access products, and review underwriting information. We have many tools, programs, resources and opportunities available for you to build and grow your business.
Streamline enrollment while delivering customized solutions
Being a benefits broker or consultant requires extensive knowledge, skills, and juggling. On one end, you're helping clients develop a strong benefits and enrollment strategy. On the other, you're studying every last detail of each enrollment and working with them to ensure success. The more complex benefits become, the more difficult and time-consuming this process gets. Fortunately, there's a better solution.
At no direct cost to you or your clients, and through our partnership with Colonial Life, we will provide a simple, seamless enrollment experience for your clients and their employees.
Our end-to-end enrollment services include:
- Consistent benefits enrollment communications: Employers can rely on our consistent communication regardless of each employee's location, shift or enrollment method.
- Daily enrollment reporting: You and your clients can stay up to date on which employees have enrolled and what they have chosen.
- Data security: Help employers keep employee and election data secure with proper safeguards.
- Dependent review: Help clients determine which employees and dependents are eligible to receive benefits, so they can trim unnecessary expenses.
With Aegisys and Colonial Life as your benefits partner, both you and your clients can save time and effort, yet maintain control at all times.
Imagine Your Perfect Enrollment!
End-to-End Enrollment Support
Aegisys, in partnership with Colonial Life offers you and your clients flexible, streamlined enrollment support. We'll consult with you and the employer to plan, execute and follow through with enrollment in the way that best suits their needs, while handling all the details and relieving the administrative burden.
End-to-end support includes:
- Core and voluntary enrollment
- Support for all case sizes (3 to 10,000+ lives)
- Benefits enrollment communications
- Multiple enrollment methods
- Single and multi-site enrollments
- Proprietary enrollment system that supports both group and individual Colonial Life products
- Data collection and daily enrollment reporting
- Post-enrollment satisfaction survey
- Long-term commitment to first-year enrollments, new hires and annual re-enrollments
Flexible Enrollment Methods
Working side by side with you and your clients, we can determine which of Aegisys and Colonial Life's enrollment options will best meet everyone's needs.
- 1-to-1 benefits counseling sessions: Offer high employee engagement and the best opportunity to help employees understand and appreciate the benefits your clients provide them. Our highly trained, professional benefit counselors meet with employees individually, reviewing their personal benefits situation.
- Group meetings: Can be used as informational meetings ahead of 1-to-1 benefits counseling sessions or as an alternative enrollment option if your 1-to-1 methods aren't feasible for employees.
- 1-to-1 call center enrollments: Provide a toll-free number so employees can speak with a benefits counselor who will educate each of them about available benefits, answer questions and lead them through the enrollment process.
- 1-to-1 co-browsing enrollments: Conducted over the phone and web so benefit counselors can educate employees on their personal benefit needs and walk them through the enrollment process.
- Web-based self-enrollments: Provide instructions to clearly outline the steps of the enrollment process so employees can enroll through our website.
We provide personalized counseling sessions where employees can learn about their benefit options and the importance of having financial protection during challenging times.
To better assist your clients' employees in understanding their benefits package, our rigorously trained counselors:
- Give them the opportunity to have a personal, private consultation
- Help them understand how their benefits package can be uniquely tailored for their needs
- Explain how selected benefits will affect their paychecks
Flexible Enrollment Options
There's no such thing as an one-size-fits-all approach to enrollments. We'll work with you and your clients to help determine and implement the best enrollment approach for them. Options include:
- Harmony: Our award-winning enrollment system available to all accounts at no cost. It's a complete enrollment solution that supports 1-to-1, group meeting, call center, co-browsing and self-enrollment methods. Harmony features a secure, user-friendly interface that takes the hassle out of enrolling, communicating and administering employee benefit programs.
- Colonial Life Connections: A feature integration with a wide range of industry benefits administration and human resource information systems via plug-in arrangements. The connections offer seamless enrollment of core and voluntary benefits through single user sign-on to a web-based ben admin system. Colonial Life has strategic vendor partnerships with an ever-growing list of companies, which can result in reduced Per-Employee Per-Month (PEPM) charges for you and your clients.
- Product Hosting: Available on a limited basis when Harmony and Colonial Life Connections are not a good fit. We'll provide qualifying accounts rates, compliance forms and other information needed to build our group products on their benefits administration platform.
Support Doesn't End When Enrollment is Complete.
Even after enrollment closes, Aegysis can help relieve your clients' day-to-day benefits administration tasks by integrating custom payroll and core files into their payroll system, maintaining updated employee information, providing a summary of employees' enrollment elections, gauging employees' enrollment satisfaction and more.
Ready to find out more? Get started today!